Half-days for PRINTUP INSTITUTE Club members
Dedicated time for partners: presentation of current projects and development exchanges for national and international projects information on the institute’s activities, organization of Specialty Days and recommendations for action.
First meeting of Club members
Tuesday 30 january - pm 2.00 to 6.00 - ITODYS room 758
Tuesday 26 march - pm 2.00 to 6.00 - ITODYS room 758
PRINTUP INSTITUTE Club member benefits
- BUSINESS: Priority transmission of customer requests
- COMMUNICATION: Logo visibility on all media (trade shows, web, networks, PPT)
- MONITORING: Dedicated Club intranet space – Health Market Watch – Watch summaries and scientific articles
- INSTITUTE LAUNCH: Invitation to institutional launch evening
- INSTITUTE DAY: Privileged access to ELECTRONIC PRINTING FOR HEALTH day. January 16, 2024
- SPECIALTY DAYS: Free access (2P) to the five 2023 days
- PARTNER DAYS: Invitation to all five Club half-days
- SHOWS: Possible presence (2P) on PRINTUP INSTITUTE stand at MEDINOV – NANOTEXNOLOGY – TECHBLICK
To become a member, contact: email@example.com
Distributor of plastics, rubbers, elastomers and additives in the fields of life sciences, nutrition, coating, adhesives, additives, elastomers and silicone rubbers. Custom silicon compounds plant in France.
Development, manufacture and marketing of technical plastic films with surface functionalisation for the packaging and industrial markets. Range produced in France with PET references dedicated to printed electronics and health applications.
The university, created in 2020 on the basis of an innovative model, brings together the triptych "university/schools/research organisation" whose ambition is to transform life and cities.
A major player in the development of high-tech inks and varnishes, the company offers conductive inks based on silver-coated metallic fillers that can be dried and annealed in the open air.